Friday, February 20, 2015

Meet Hannah Hinojosa

We are continuing to introduce the SNH staff! So please meet Hannah Hinojosa, another international board member of SNH.



"My name is Hannah Hinojosa. I have been a Compassion sponsor and advocate for many years. Sherinah was my first sponsored child! I feel so privileged to have been Sherinah's sponsor. We began writing when she was 10 years old and have remained in touch ever since. When Sheirnah graduated Compassion's program and I thought we would not be able to keep in touch, I was so sad. So imagine my joy upon receiving an email from Sherinah!

I am a mother of two young children. I have a passion for teaching, as I have my masters degree in math and taught college classes until my second child was born. I also have a passion for reaching children in God's name. I love what Sherinah is doing through SNH, along with all the other Ugandan staff! It is such a blessing to be a part of this journey and to see so many children reached."






About Hannah Hinojosa...Hannah is a long time Compassion sponsor (she was Sherinah's sponsor) and writes about her sponsorship journey at Because of Shamim. In addition to being a wife and mother, she is a part-time math professor and loves to read.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... i love to read.. im a web and mobile developer... i stay in uganda and have loved all about this organisation. do you allow volunteers as i would love to build for this organisation a good looking website at a no cost. My email is jeromesenyonga4@gmail.com and whats app number +256703727734 please feel free to contact me

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...