Friday, April 10, 2015

Meet Walabyeki Grace

We are continuing to introduce the SNH staff! So please meet Walabyeki Grace, General Secretary of SNH.



"My name is Walabyeki Grace, I am a deaf young man [who] just graduated at the university of Uganda. I was studying bachelor of arts and industrial design. And I have learnt that hearing loss has not limited my ability. I am capable of doing amazing things and I have learnt to be of help to the needy.

Thus through my friend Sherinah, I was able to practice my ability by taking part in SNH activities and looking after those children who are part of this amazing ministry looking after those children who are part of this amazing ministry. Additionally I am the general secretary and head of secretariat."






About Shamim "Sherinah" Nakiyemba…Sherinah is a Compassion graduate and attending Kayambogo University in Uganda. She is the director of Sherinah's New Hope Ministry and has a huge passion for helping disabled children and teaching them about Christ. Sherinah enjoys traveling, meeting new people and spending time with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...