Friday, April 24, 2015

Meet Karen Nakawuma

We are continuing to introduce the SNH staff! So please meet Karen Nakawuma, Vice Secretary of SNH.



"My name is Karen Nakawuma. I am hearing, studying bachelor of procurement and logistics, know Uganda sign language and often act as interpreter during ministry meetings.

I am also assistant secretary of SNH. I love being a part of this amazing ministry because I know that as a team we shall achieve our goals."






About Shamim "Sherinah" Nakiyemba…Sherinah is a Compassion graduate and attending Kayambogo University in Uganda. She is the director of Sherinah's New Hope Ministry and has a huge passion for helping disabled children and teaching them about Christ. Sherinah enjoys traveling, meeting new people and spending time with children.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...