Friday, April 17, 2015

Meet Charles Owilli

We are continuing to introduce the SNH staff! So please meet Charles Owilli, Chair Person and Project Coordinator of SNH.



"My name is Owilli Charles Odui,I am deaf person(hearing impaired). I am married man with my wife who is not deaf. One of my 6 children is deaf too.

I am a secondary school teacher at school for the deaf for over 15 years.

At SNH I am the chairperson at the executive committee and the board of governors.

I am glad to be part of SNH committe and I love the work we do change life of children with disability here in Uganda."






About Shamim "Sherinah" Nakiyemba…Sherinah is a Compassion graduate and attending Kayambogo University in Uganda. She is the director of Sherinah's New Hope Ministry and has a huge passion for helping disabled children and teaching them about Christ. Sherinah enjoys traveling, meeting new people and spending time with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...