Friday, March 6, 2015

Meet Moses Wabwire

We are continuing to introduce the SNH staff! So please meet Moses Wabwire, Treasurer of SNH.



"My name is Wabwire Lameck Moses. I am deaf person, studied Bachelor of arts and industrial design. I [receive] the treasure of this amazing ministry and I enjoy spending my time with those precious kids.

With SNH I have gained passion and learnt to take responsibility.

I am so excited to be part of this amazing ministry and being able to reach those children’s families."

Moses is also a skilled artist! We hope you enjoy seeing him at work and a bit of his amazing artwork!










About Shamim "Sherinah" Nakiyemba…Sherinah is a Compassion graduate and attending Kayambogo University in Uganda. She is the director of Sherinah's New Hope Ministry and has a huge passion for helping disabled children and teaching them about Christ. Sherinah enjoys traveling, meeting new people and spending time with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...