Friday, March 20, 2015

Meet Amuge Alice Sentongo

We are continuing to introduce the SNH staff! So please meet Amuge Alice Sentongo, Vice Chair Person of SNH.



"Am called Amuge Alice Sentongo. I am deaf and married my husband [who] is deaf and we are blessed with four children in the family and they are all hearing.

I am special sign language instructor and worked at Uganda National Association of the deaf for the past 11 years. My husband is also special sign language instructor too.

At SNH I assist the chairman in whatever and whenever needed.

I am so happy to be part of this amazing ministry and I have big hope that with GOD all is possible we will expend over and help those children in need around the world."






About Shamim "Sherinah" Nakiyemba…Sherinah is a Compassion graduate and attending Kayambogo University in Uganda. She is the director of Sherinah's New Hope Ministry and has a huge passion for helping disabled children and teaching them about Christ. Sherinah enjoys traveling, meeting new people and spending time with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...