Friday, March 27, 2015

Meet Happy Namatovu Sempaka

We are continuing to introduce the SNH staff! So please meet Happy Namatovu Sempaka, Spiritual & Guidance Counselor of SNH.



"Am Called Happy Namatovu Sempaka. I Am deaf [and] married but my husband is hearing. We have 3 children whom the two are disabled: one is a down syndrome and one has one eye. I am parent and strong mother who loves her children [and] loves children with special needs, this is what [compelled] me to be part of SNH.

I am acting as parent guide and counsel to parents of children with special needs in SNH because I want to encourage them not to lose hope, God knows why he created those children in special way."






About Shamim "Sherinah" Nakiyemba…Sherinah is a Compassion graduate and attending Kayambogo University in Uganda. She is the director of Sherinah's New Hope Ministry and has a huge passion for helping disabled children and teaching them about Christ. Sherinah enjoys traveling, meeting new people and spending time with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...